Home Learning Y3
Times Table Challenge
Year 3 will be taking on the Times table challenge in July! Parents, please encourage your children to learn their times tables up to 12 x 12 and support them by practicing regularly. If you’re up for the Super Challenge, you need to learn up to 25 x 12!
Computing - Reflect and Evaluate your Peter Pan Maze Game.
Write the answers to the following questions about the Peter Pan Maze Game you created. Hand this in to Ms Paulette or Ms Murray after the half term.
- Explain how to play the Peter Pan Maze game.
- What did you enjoy most about creating the game?
- What things did you find hard?
- Did you get a chance to complete the game? What would change or do better next time?
- Give an example when you had to debug the code (found a mistake and corrected it).
- Why is it important, that the code blocks are put together correctly?